At Rand and Fowler and First Western we work for you our trusted clients.
- We work with you to truly understand your needs.
- We work for you to facilitate the placement of insurance providing for these needs.
- We shop the market on your behalf, seeking the best value available.
This is our calling, it is our mission and we pledge to work to the best of our ability to achieve this goal. We as a firm and each of our staff and agents further to commit and pledge too:
- Always hold our clients interest first and foremost in all dealings.
WE WORK FOR YOU
- To respond in a timely manner to all queries and requests from our clients.
- To advocate on our clients behalf on any dispute arising from a claim.
WE WORK FOR YOU
- Treat any information you provide to us with complete confidentiality.
When required, we collect certain personal information from you which enables us to provide insurance services to you. We may obtain your express consent or we may assume that consent has been implied, depending on the circumstances. Your private information is taken very seriously, and we respect your right to privacy and we are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. We collect your information for insurance related purposes only. We never provide your information to any outside individuals or businesses. However, we may share your information with other insurance related parties, such as Insurance companies, adjusters or lawyers representing you, financial institutions that have a financial interest in your home, and other insurance brokers. Your information is handled only by licensed insurance agents acting under the strict guidelines set by the Insurance Council of BC. While following the BC Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Be completely transparent on our fees.
- Disclose any actual or potential conflicts of interest.
CONFLICT of INTEREST
- To support and contribute in a positive way to the communities we live and work in.